Which Platform Should I take to build e-commerce website?

La normalisation AFNOR

Which Platform Should I take to build e-commerce website?

Messagede jessicaervin » Mar 31 Mar 2020 09:46

Hi,

I have decided to build an e-commerce website for my printing art work. I am looking for the best ecommerce platform but being a non technical person I can't decide which platform to choose.

Can anyone tell me the difference between WooCommerce and Shopify. I need to know the prerequisites, technicalities, design and set up to create an e-commerce store. Which platform would be an affordable option to choose?

Does anyone have any tutorials or videos I should look at before making a start on this?

Thanks,
Jessica
jessicaervin

Re: Which Platform Should I take to build e-commerce website?

Messagede zubairkhan » Mar 21 Avr 2020 08:09

jessicaervin a écrit:Hi,

I have decided to build an e-commerce website for my printing art work. I am looking for the best ecommerce platform but being a non technical person I can't decide which platform to choose.

Can anyone tell me the difference between WooCommerce and Shopify. I need to know the prerequisites, technicalities, design and set up to create an e-commerce store. Which platform would be an affordable option to choose?

Does anyone have any tutorials or videos I should look at before making a start on this?

Thanks,
Jessica

Actually, both woocommerce and Shopify are excellent, If you have bot knowledge about development and you know what visitor wants to see on website then go for woocommere, Because with woocommerce you can enjoy some great Wordpress features and plugins that can help your store to become successful.

On the other hand, if you don't have a bit of knowledge about development, then you can go for Shopify Because it offers development service at very cheap rates. Is up to you, But I recommend you to go with woocommerce or you can check this detailed comparison between woocommerce and Shopify.

https://codup.co/shopify-vs-woocommerce-comparison/
zubairkhan

Messagede cramerjohn004 » Ven 22 Mai 2020 20:32

what is shopify App Development service is a popular ecommerce platform available in the market for upcoming online businesses. It provides a self-hosting solution. In addition, it features a bunch of tools in exchange of a recurring subscription charge. It further sets up a retail space for your online shop as the host.
cramerjohn004

Messagede abdulmughal » Lun 1 Juin 2020 09:49

You can get idea from our website as its the best curtain and blinds installing service in dubai
blindshop
abdulmughal

Retourner vers Les normes en Maintenance