How Do I Fix Outlook Send and Receive Error?

Discussions autour des activités de maintenance d'amélioration réalisées en entreprise

How Do I Fix Outlook Send and Receive Error?

Messagede Outlookhelp » Jeu 3 Oct 2019 07:28

Outlook Send And Receive error can occur due to multiple reasons such as incorrect account settings, oversized Outlook data files, having internal confliction in MS Outlook application, Windows firewall issues, incorrect Office installation, invalid User Id or password, virus threats, wrong port number for the outgoing (SMTP) server, etc.To get the sending or receiving issue fixed from the root, you need to go to Outlook Support 'File' menu to open Account Settings. Select the affected email account and click on 'Change' button. Tap 'More Settings' inside the 'Internet Email Settings' pop-up window, switch to the 'Advanced' tab and increase the server timeout time according to the necessity. In case, you are finding any hurdle while fixing the issue, you can immediately contact top-most technicians via helpline number +1-888-502-0222.
Is there a phone number for Outlook support?
How Do I Contact Microsoft Tech Support
How do I download Microsoft Office setup?
Outlookhelp

Re: How Do I Fix Outlook Send and Receive Error?

Messagede JackBerman » Lun 14 Oct 2019 11:26

If your server communication timeout is 0x800ccc19, then you should increase the server timeout setting.

customwritings
JackBerman

Retourner vers Les activités de maintenance d'amélioration